Miss Tori over at thewindingroadtoparenthood has let me know that there is something wrong with my URL settings on my blog. Does anyone know why she would be getting a message that my blog doesn't detect a feed for URL? When I went semi-private I changed the setting for search engines to find me but I didn't think I changed anything about URLs. Of course I could be wrong. I just went back into my settings but couldn't find anything about URL settings. Any suggestions? Anybody??
Today is the first day of the Holiday Challenge. It's the first challenge I have done so this will be interesting. My weight this morning was 274.4, which is up from last week. Ummm yea, I really need this challenge to get my motivation back.
I haven't been blogging much lately, or reading, or commenting. Yea, I know, I suck!! I've been feeling blah and just haven't felt like doing much of anything. I don't know whether I'm coming or going, whether I'm up or down, in or out, right or wrong, or if I'm just going crazy. I've been reading a lot. I crawl into bed and escape into someone else's world and then I don't have to deal with my own. I'm stressed. I cry at least once a day. I just want to run away! I hate the shorter days, going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. I can't get warm. I miss the sun! The snow hasn't even started yet and I already hate winter. Mostly I'm just bitchy and in a pissy mood and can't find anything positive to say about anything if I had to to save my life. And I don't want to come on here and be all Debbie Downer so I've just been trying to lay low and hope that I'll wake up and feel better, so far that's not happening.
I have a lot of blogs to catch up on so I'm going to go try to read a few before I go to bed. Have a good Monday everybody.

I got the same message when I clicked on your blog in my dashboard, but when I clicked it again you came up. So it doesn't come up in my blogger feed anymore unless I specifically go to you.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should go to blogger buzz or help and see if there's anything there about it, but maybe that's the way it's supposed to work when you go private. I know that's not very helpful but I wanted to at least acknowledge that I saw your post, even tho I'm useless! lol
I can see it, but your new posts aren't showing up in my Google reader. I had to come looking for them when you said something on FB. :-(
ReplyDeleteawe, Amy I just wanna give you a big huge Jen hug and spill some wine on Maria so I can hear your beautiful laugh and see your shiny smile! Sending you loves and hugs and whatever you need to get out of the funk. :) hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better soon, make sure you go see your doctor and have a chat about how you're feeling though if it doesn't lift soon.
ReplyDeleteI am not pleased about the winter weather either...we'll just have to think of how we will emerge from our winter cacoons next summer looking super fantabulous and slim ready for a whole new slimmer wardrobe! Sounds good doesn't it?
Girl I was sitting in my car yesterday bawling my eyes out- sometimes we just need a good cry. :) I'm so sorry to hear you're down and out lately...I hope you feel better soon. Sounds so cliche but it's true! Just know we are here for you and miss you...
ReplyDeletexoxo- D
I know what you need... a trip to UT to hang out with friends! It's ok in my book to be a DD sometimes, it's just a part of life. BTW, happy belated 40th... you're b-day is the exact same as my BFF growing up. I'm really looking forward to Friday, I hope this weekend gives you a little lift. It usually helps me to have something fun to look forward to, and get my mind off of stupid ex-wives, etc... we have a lot to talk about!!!
ReplyDelete