Thursday, April 21, 2011

Knock Knock

Just checking in real quick to let you all know everything is ok and I'm still around. I've been reading blogs when I can find a few minutes but I know I've missed a lot. I'm really going to try to get caught up this weekend - pinky promise :)

I have SO much to blog about I just haven't had the time to sit down and write. I have work-out pics to post (I didn't forget Maria), pics of my new hair-do in case you missed it on Facebook, I got my nose pierced, spent an incredible weekend with 2 of my favorite BOOBs, and I have done a little blogger recruiting. I know you are all going to love her...I'm going to help her set up a few things this weekend and then I'll unveil her. I'm so excited for you all to meet her.

I'll be bawk

5 comments:

  1. yay a post from Amey! and new blog to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! YOU GOT YOUR NOSE PIERCED! I'm so freaking jealous I want to die. OMG - and saw your hair and it's to die for. I shall run my hands through it in Chicago. And I need to come see your blog every day cuz the damn layout just makes me happy...oh so many donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blame the snow... and the taco doritos for your absence. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm hellow?! waiting quite impatiently for your next post... but I know you are busy, sigh. hugs and kisses to you <3

    ReplyDelete