So I'm reading a few blogs and then I come back to mine and ewww!!! Mine is so bland and so...I don't know...generic.
I want a pretty blog page like Drazil and Ice Queen (love love love the patriotic theme!) and Amy W. How do you all figure that out? I consider myself pretty computer savvy but I can't figure this out. HELP!!!
Day 1 of the Weight Control oatmeal test. I did not eat WC Oatmeal yesterday and guess what? The scales said 299.0 today...no shit!! That's a new all-time low (by .2 pounds but I'll take it). Official weigh-in day is Friday so here's hoping it will move a little more. Ice Queen gave me an idea that it might be the sugar and maybe the regular oatmeal might be better. Definitely something I will be looking into. Thanks Ice Queen.
And speaking of weigh-in days. I am thinking of changing my weigh-in day to Mondays instead of Fridays. Somehow weighing on Friday gives Fat Me the idea that she can slack off on the weekend because she has all week to make up for it. Skinny Me says BS! weigh on Monday so Fat Me has to be a good girl all weekend. What day do you guys make your official weigh-in day? And why did you pick that day?
I had a goal to be at 295 by July 1st and obviously that's not going to happen, unless by some miracle I get the urge to leave a 5 pound present in the toilet tonight. Yea, not likely. Bummer!
And I walked 1.6 miles tonight on the treadmill....took me 1/2 hour to do it. I want to work up to 4 miles an hour and walk a 5K. I don't even know how to find out when will be held, but I plan on finding out. Not because I like walking but because I want to be able to say I can do it.
And guess what my awesome hubby did for me today? He bought me an MP3 player and just put a bunch of songs on it for me. I was wanting one for when I am at the gym and when I go walking. He is so sweet! What is your favorite work-out music?

Hey Amey,
ReplyDeleteI understand about the blog pages. I so envy folks like Drazil and others. I call myself computer savvy too, but shoot, my little ole page is plain. I want cute graphics and stuff. Ahh well.
You are doing well on the WL front. Keep up the good work.
Hey, hey! I hope that you find an oatmeal that will do the trick for you. :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your loss and enjoy your walking. I am loving mine.
I need an MP3 player. I am tired of listening to my own thoughts when I am sweating. lol
Come visit my blog in a bit. I am going to post a how-to on changing your background and header. :D
Congrats on the mp3 player! it has been invaluable to my journey thus far.
ReplyDeleteI weigh in on Sundays because that is when my Weight Watchers meeting is, and its nice to get that motivation before I go to the grocery store. If you think it will help you switch the day!
Keep up the good work!
Your page looks great - You'll have to pass along to me how you got all the pretty stuff on your page. I'm still trying to get the damn weight loss ticker up on my site - I know how to do it but my site just doesn't seem to want to accept it.
ReplyDelete