Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To wear or not to wear...you be the judge

This top has been in my closet for over 3 years. It's a 3X and it actually goes over my hips! Hubby and I are going to a concert this weekend, Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw in Salt Lake. We are so stoked!! So...would this be appropriate to wear to the concert? Like yes, you are hotter than Jennifer Lopez....or hell no...you will strike fear in the hearts of children and send grown men running away while covering their eyes. Yes, I want total brutal honesty! I am not a good judge of how I look....I have that reverse body dismorphic disorder thing. And hubby is no help...he thinks everything looks great on me. I swear he sees a different person when he looks at me....like living in the movie 'Shallow Hal'. He loves me and tells me all the time how good I look....he calls me his Incredible Shrinking Wife, and I love that he feels that way about me, I really do! But he's not brutally honest...if my ass looks like the titanic in spandex I want someone to tell me that!

So...you be the judge....is this ok...or is this one of those 'just because you can doesn't mean you should' kind of things? Will I see myself in the next 'People of Walmart' mass email??

Please ignore the 7th degree sunburn...

6 comments:

  1. You look great! I say wear the hell out of it and enjoy the concert!

    P.S I gave you an award on my blog--check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look smashing...no 'People of WalMart' cover photo for you (sorry to dissapoint). Wear it and have fun rockin' the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it makes your boobs look delicious! :)
    and yes, I still feel odd saying that to a total stranger.
    but hey... you asked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no POW vote from me! i agree with scuttle...great rack! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks good! Just wanted to know that I gave you an award! Check out my blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete