Hi all the boobie girls! Someone much more organized than I am thought it would be fun to know more about you, and she enlisted me to think of some crazy questions…so…this is sort of a Gillyified version of Drazil’s BYOC. Knock yourselves out.
1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favorite foods along. What do you bring?
Nachos
Shrimp cocktail
Cherry Garcia ice cream
2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
Princess Diana - cause I wanted to be her when I was younger, I loved everything about her. I cried for a week when she died.
The man (you know it was a man) that invented high heels - cause I want to bitch slap him upside the head!!
Drazil - cause she warms my heart, makes me laugh, gives me hope and reads my thoughts then puts them into words that I cannot . I respect her so much...she is a superstar to me!! And guess what?? I get to meet her in 2 days!!
3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
Rusty Falls....I better not quit my day job with a name like that LOL. Personally, I like LaVikit Trickelson.
4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
I was 15. Least favorite: bat wings. Most favorite: I have a waist.
5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted? Yes and NO!
6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come? Natural color is mousy brown. I dye it because I like being blonde, it feels more like 'me'....and it gives me an excuse for when I do really dumb things. Life is for living, hair is for dying!!
7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
bikini's for both ;-)
8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
No trilogies??? UGH!! I don't care, I'm breaking the rules...Twilight duh!! But if I have to follow the rules (which were made to be broken) I'd say Dirty Dancing.
9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
Pedicures
10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :) 48 YEA!!!

You flatter me! Girl you are gonna be disappointed - I'm just a regular boring girl....you'll see soon but you gotta promise to still love me mmkkaayy? Love you - I'll probably cry when I meet you....I'm just sayin.
ReplyDeleteDirty DANCING!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon roomie!
If you meet the man, give him a slap for me too, please.
ReplyDelete