If you don't follow Dazee then you are really missing out. She is sassy and sarcastic and funny as hell...and I love her field trips. So if you don't follow her then you should. Cause really, your day isn't complete without a dose of Dazee.
This week Dazee challenged her followers to post a pic of their bedhead. Yes really. And I fell for it.
So, here it is....but first a little disclaimer that I will delete these pics after a few days...cause really...this is not flattering in the least.
Time for a lip wax?
The toilet in the background really makes it special, don't you think?



I love it!
ReplyDeleteJust found you from your post on Erika's blog (Fat Like Me) and like your "style" so to speak - um, not necessarily hairstyle. lol
I'm your newest follower and am about to checkout drazee as well.
Nice stache!
oh my gosh. I freaking love it!!!!!! The mustache adds just enough awesomeness to it. As do those fab glasses. Thanks so much for linking up. I wish more people were brave like you!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL - I call that "insert name of husband here" head. Sexy hair!
ReplyDeletelol!! Love the mustache!!
ReplyDelete