I just need to vent for a minute. I can't really yell at my husband for his ex-wife being an irresponsible, lazy, cretin so I'm here and you'll just have to bear with me. Or not. I'm not writing this really for feedback, but just to get it out. So if you don't want to read this I'm ok with that. And you might regret it if you do. Just warning you. This is not a pretty side of me!
So hubby and I thought it would be a great idea to take advantage of the lower mortgage rates right now and refinance my house. I bought it with my ex-husband and then I got it in the divorce. And I thought it would be a good time to put my husband on the mortgage, ya know, since we're married and he pays his fair share of the bills and all.
We've been going through the motions, getting all the documentation, had the appraisal done, ready to close by the end of October and way excited that we won't have to make a November house payment so we can do Christmas shopping and maybe a trip to Utah to see friends and family.
BUT that freaking bitch face has screwed things up AGAIN! It turns out that she never refinanced their house to take hubby's name off it. AND she was 30 days late on a payment less than a year ago. I am going to rip her arms off and beat her with the bloody stumps, then I'm going to rip her head off and shit in the hole!! I am so fucking pissed!!!
This pisses me off so freaking bad because I am anal about bills, I protect my credit score like one of my children. I check it at least twice a week. I consider myself a responsible consumer. So, when someone that makes 10 times what I do and has at least 4 more years of college then me can't get her act together to pay her bills on time and follow through on a court order to have husband's name off the house loan...oh over a year ago she was supposed to do it. I GET PISSY!!
So...husband's credit shows a late house payment within the last year AND with her $2000/mth house pymt figured into our debt to income ratio it totally kills us! Did I mention I'm mad as hell?
And will my husband say anything to her about it? Hell no! They don't talk. The extent of their communication is him texting her to find out where to pick up and drop off their son for visitation. It's like he's scared of her or something and it pisses me off. So, it looks like I'm going to have to get in the middle of it, which I didn't want to do.You just don't mess with my credit! You just don't!!
We've already been turned down by 2 lenders because of her bullshit. Talk about being beyond embarrassed when the broker called to tell me. The mortgage broker is still trying for us, so hopefully he'll come through.
I know times are hard for everybody, so please don't anyone think I'm looking down my nose at anyone having a hard time right now. I'm not. I've been at the bottom of the barrel and I know it sucks big donkey dicks. But this is just so typical of her to do something like this and quite frankly this is the last straw! She is not in any financial stress right now. She has a maid for just her and an 8 yr old child in a 5 bedroom house. She takes professional golf lessons. She goes on week-long guided hunting and fishing trips. She has a Lexus, a Prius, and a 1/2 ton truck. She goes on week-long vacations every other month. She has no reason or excuse for this other than just being lazy!! I swear it's a good thing I'm at work because if I ran across her right now I'd have to do my next blog from jail. They have computers in jail, right?
Rant over. And no, I don't feel any better. But it's Friday and after work I'll go to the gym and work off a lot of agression and then I'll have a couple drinks. And then maybe I'll feel better.

I just went through something similar with my ex. He has horrible credit and it took an act of congress to get it off my credit score. But, it all worked out, if you have a court order showing that the house note is her responsibility, they can get it off of your husband's file. Good luck. And, I don't think you get much blog time in jail!
ReplyDeleteJesus - I want to kill her for you. My high credit score is a huge sense of pride for me and I guard it like a hawk. I'm so mad at that woman.......GRRRRRR!
ReplyDeleteomg. where is she. I will help you hurt her and be the best damn jail buddy ever!
ReplyDeleteAck! How frustrating!
ReplyDeleteI say that we all get together and go open up a big old can of whoop-ass on the biotch.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you can get your husband off of her mortgage and her late payment off of his credit report.
Is just taking him off the mortgage and going it on your own an option? Maybe that would be best until he works it out with his ex?
I love you and I hate her. The end.
ReplyDeleteFor reals.
Good lord, I hate ex wives and ex husbands! Nothing but a big pain in the ass. It took me 10 years to get my credit score up after my divorce. I completely feel you pain. Hopefully, the court order will help your broker. Good luck.
ReplyDeletegah! what a bee-otch! I hate her for ruining your refinance... and for all of the drama around the shared custody. I hope I never see her in a dark alley or I might be blogging from a cell next to you.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you- I love you! Miss you :)
You have every right to be pissed. I think we need to get some BOOBS together for a good, old-fashioned hanging. Thanks for your comment on my last post. When I told my daughers about the 2 weeks off for spud harvest, they were definitely all for moving to Idaho. :)
ReplyDelete