Time to catch up on blogs. You have all been busy little bloggers the past few days haven't you? We went camping over the weekend and yesterday we cleaned out the trailer and my youngest had karate. So I am just now getting to sit down and read blogs.
AND
I noticed I have a lot more followers. Thank you all so much for following me. If I'm not following you and you would like me to follow you please leave me a link to your blog in a comment and I'll be right over :)
AND
I was Blogger of the Day at BOOB's!! How cool is that? I haven't had a chance to read the blog yet, I just saw it for a second as I was scrolling through my dashboard to see how far behind I am. But, I'm headed there right now.
AND
I promised a picture blog. It's coming, I promise. But honestly, I might not get to it this week. We're going camping again for Labor Day, so there's a lot to get ready for that. And I really need to get some clothes together and in the mail. And I have made a commitment to myself to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day this week.
I'll be back...headed to immerse myself in blog heaven now :)

Hi Amey,
ReplyDeleteI would love it if you followed me:
http://db1119.blogspot.com/
I look forward to catching up on your blog!