**I've tried 3 times to fix the highlighting, but obviously I'm just making it worse. If someone can tell me how to do that I would really appreciate it.**
1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”….
1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”….
Tom Cruise or
Tom Brady?
Mr. Big (Sex and the City) or
Tony Little (excercise nut)?
Whoopi Goldberg or
Making whoopi?
I have no idea who Tom Brady is...I don't remember anyone named Tom from The Brady Bunch. So yea, no clue. Tom Cruise is a Froot-Loop...he scares me. I'm sure one day Suri will write a best seller called Daddy Dearest. So my vote is neither.
Mr. Big! No contest. Chris Noth is yummy!! Tony Little is also a Froot-Loop. Tom Cruise and Tony Little should be locked in a little house with cameras for the next reality TV show. Tony could yell at Tom to jump higher and faster on the couch to burn more calories. Tom could turn Tony into a Scientologist. At the end the audience will vote them both off the show and into a nut house :)
Making Whoopi!! This is a trick question, right?!?!
2. I know some of us have discussed this before but I’ve been thinking and hearing it more in blog land as many of you are getting closer to goal. How do you feel about plastic surgery? What lengths would you go to in order to achieve it?
For me it's not a matter of *if* but *when*. I want to be healthy, yes. But I do not want to look like a melted candle. My thighs are HUGE. My thigh is only 2 inches smaller than my bra band. Yea, that bad. So, I will definitely need a thigh lift. BUT what bothers me more than that is my arms. They are already getting flappy and I hate it. I figure I can hide my thighs under jeans. I gave up on mini skirts in Jr High. But, I love me some tank tops. So, an upper arm lift will be priority 1. And since the doctor will already be there I want the thigh lift, boob lift (I'm a DD now, I'd love to lose enough to be a D or just a C). And a lower body lift. Not so sure about a tummy tuck...not sure how I would handle not being able to stand up straight for 5 months and losing feeling in my stomach. So I am VERY pro plastic surgery...I figure God gave us this gift and it would be such a shame to not use it ;)
3. What’s your favorite website?
Lately I spend the majority of my on-line time at Blogger. I love getting to know everybody and the support and encouragement I receive is priceless!
4. What’s your best tip for having a great vacation? (Yes, this is me being selfish….getting slightly nervous about my first vacay ever in 13 DAYS!)
Don't let yourself get so exhausted that you aren't having fun anymore. I like to plan a day about half-way through our vacations where nothing is scheduled for that day. We sleep in, lay by the pool, order room service and re-boot, I might not even put make-up on that day. It really helps me to not be so stressed out and keeps me from becoming psycho-mom.
5. Repeat question….which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
I am loving the BOOB's Feature of the Day. I look forward to it and read it first. I just hope I can match the blog with the face when I get to Chicago. I have a huge fear that I will start talking to someone about a post they did that really touched me and after I've gushed for 5 minutes they tell me it wasn't them. AWKWARD!

We should have name tags in Chicago so don't worry about names - we should put blog titles on them too though. And I had a tummy tuck - stood up straight one week out....you can so do it.
ReplyDeleteI had to look Tom Brady up on the 'net before I answered the question! Totally agree with you about Chris Noth. I've been hot for him for years and years ...
ReplyDelete